Wednesday, October 2, 2019

September Plein Air 2019


 Although the garden demands my attention in the Springtime, when Summer comes along I have a lot of time to draw and paint. This is the third September in which I have given in to the challenge of painting each and every day. In order to have a little advantage time wise, I have prepared 30 sheets of heavy (300gm) paper with a warm coral colored gesso. 


There is a nice flow to this daily focus of painting, especially if all the other chores and real life opportunities are all on automatic.
I was glad to learn so much this year, always the student, which I enjoy very much!

Here are a few examples, you can see more on ReneeUgrinArtWorks on face book:https://www.facebook.com/MiraVistaStudioArts





Thanks so much everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment